« Home | Super Bowl Commerical Winners » | SuitSat - Radio Sputnik 145.990 MHz » | Find em Dano! » | Road to Calfornia Review - iQuilt » | Capkey Revisited » | Request for Help - Keycap broken » | Road to Calfornia » | Status Quo » | Expect Light Blogging » | Cookin-Con: Viva da Pot Roast » 

Saturday, February 11, 2006 

Where's the old blog posts?

Got a call the other day from an family member asking where my old blog posts are listed. Nothing like the Olympics getting people to come back to me. Well at the moment the old posts are over on the old server at radio.weblogs.com.

I'm seriously considering moving everything to a new site and bringing in the entire old site and cleaning up the mess. I am at a point where I want total control of my blog and the information. I should have done this sooner, but reality check is... I haven't had the time. Any suggestions folks?

Oh one more thing: I added my Amazon Wish List to the margin links