« Home | Cookin-Con: Viva da Pot Roast » | Can I Nuke Adelphia? » | Tournament of Roses: We're Getting Ready for a Par... » | Mary Lu's Kick Ass Chicken Soup - Part 2 » | New Years Resolutions » | ChickenSoup MaryLu Style » | Welcome and What's Up » | Merry Christmas-Happy Hanukkah-Happy New Year » | Confessions of a Midnight Santa » | I Spent the Evening with Santa Claus » 

Thursday, January 05, 2006 

Expect Light Blogging

Expect light blogging friends. Do not expect to see Dr. Doug and I appear at CES. Doug's mom is back in the hospital and it appears we're back to square one. While she's making positive progress, she is still in serious condition. So we're in the waiting mode, and taking turns being with her.

Less than three weeks ago she was racing me down the aisle at Albertson's and having a great evening. Now we're at this point. Keep us in your thoughts.

I am in love with that picture--and you are indeed in our thoughts.

Post a Comment