« Home | Merry Christmas-Happy Hanukkah-Happy New Year » | Confessions of a Midnight Santa » | I Spent the Evening with Santa Claus » | The After Thanksgiving Report » | Being Thankful » | Enter: Cirque Dreams - Stage West » | MW & Andy  » | LA: Smog Capital of the U.S. » | RIP: Elmer 'Len' Dresslar - Jolly Green Giant » | Today's Reality Check » 

Thursday, December 29, 2005 

Welcome and What's Up

First off: thanks to Doc and Jeanne and several dozen others of you who have emailed and called since my last post. You have NO idea how it feels to be reconnected with many of you. It's the best holiday present I could get.

Second: When I decided I wanted to begin blogging again and moved Mary Lu's Blog du Jour to here, from Userland I decided to separate my personal from my professional weblog. So the professional opinions and copies of reviews, opinion pieces will be on The Pixel Ranch weblog site.

Does anyone know how (or who) to get a complete copy of my Radio weblog? I don't think I have the entire thing backed up on my hard drives.

Hope it all makes sense--

Hi Mary,

Good to see you back. Looking forward to your figure skating commentary as the Olympics approach.

As far as your old Radio content, you could use website snarfer software that crawls your website and makes a local copy, or check to see if you had backups turned on in Radio and if so there might be XML copies of your files on the Userland server, or try contacting Lawrence Lee at Userland to see if he can help you out.

Rod

Thanks Rod!

It's sure good to be back. I just hope I've got the time to keep this up.

However it is cheaper than a shrink!

Post a Comment