« Home | ChickenSoup MaryLu Style » | Welcome and What's Up » | Merry Christmas-Happy Hanukkah-Happy New Year » | Confessions of a Midnight Santa » | I Spent the Evening with Santa Claus » | The After Thanksgiving Report » | Being Thankful » | Enter: Cirque Dreams - Stage West » | MW & Andy  » | LA: Smog Capital of the U.S. » 

Saturday, December 31, 2005 

New Years Resolutions


It looks like Dave Sifry at Technorati is collecting 2006 New Years Resolutions.

Normally I despise making resolutions for the normal laundry list of reasons. The other day I was sorting out my postcard collection and found this Victorian card that summarized exactly how I felt about the coming year.

Therefore be it known that my New Years Resolution is: I resolve to get the best of everything, but not let anything get the best of me!

Be safe, have fun and Happy New Year!