« Home | The After Thanksgiving Report » | Being Thankful » | Enter: Cirque Dreams - Stage West » | MW & Andy  » | LA: Smog Capital of the U.S. » | RIP: Elmer 'Len' Dresslar - Jolly Green Giant » | Today's Reality Check » | Broadband and Traveling » | Final Titan IV to Launch at Vandenberg » | Reggie Outsmarts Three Gator Wranglers » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 

I Spent the Evening with Santa Claus

Posted by Picasa Last night I had the pleasure to assist a special friend, the one and only Santa Claus at a personal appearance at the Christmas Show at St Rita's School, in Sierra Madre.

As Santa's official event photographer, I took over 125 pictures of the children and sometimes even their parents with Santa.

True Confession: Last night was one of the most enjoyable evenings I've spent in all my years since I came to California. It's amazing what an evening with the kids and Santa, enjoying Christmas can do for your spirits. I miss when I used to go with my Father and Santa to pass out the Toys for Tots presents at the hospitals and group homes.

Some of you have asked if my Santa makes personal and home appearances, check out Santa's appointment booking notice on Craig's List and call to book your last minute visits if you are in the LA and Orange County areas.

It's been fun folks to enjoy Christmas with a real Santa! Ho! Ho! Ho!