« Home | Michelle Comments Continue » | Results and Comments Olympic Pairs » | The Rink Rumormill » | Scott Baird is Oldest Olympian and a Curling Guru » | Salt Lake City Pairs Judge Wins Case » | Michelle says No to NBC - Pressure moves to Sasha ... » | Who designed the Medals? » | Michelle Kwan: A Class Act and Real Champion » | Olympics: Kwan Withdraws From Competition » | Olympics: Kwan Shorts Practice » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

Valentine's Day - Question Tivo or HD Video Recorder?

Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone. I wish each and everyone of you love from the ones you need.

Tonight we're going to get some dinner early and be home to watch the Men's Short Program.

Okay Question Du Jour: I've been considering a Video Hard Drive Recorder. I'm not thrilled with the idea of a Tivo, the additional fee for getting the programming has never appealed to me. I've heard mixed reviews on the TV Guide programming systems. Also there are times I'd like to burn off and archive program, like skating, to watch again. I also want a box with Firewire (IEEE 1394) input that will allow me to transfer my DV Camera footage and burn a DV. Budget is around $400. Ideas? Suggestion?